As a rapidly growing business, Glanville Geospatial are always keen to hear from enthusiastic people who are passionate about measured survey.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and teams in parallel whilst taking responsibility for the successful commercial delivery of projects.
- Can execute and process large (week plus duration) projects with multiple service types whilst supervising team members, without managerial support. Must show attributes of leadership and is confident in a customer facing role.
- Capable of managing projects and teams in parallel.
- Responsible for the technical delivery of each project.
- 5 + years’ experience, either for as a senior surveyor or someone looking to make the step up
- A degree in measurement science or comparable industry experience that provides the knowledge of survey fundamentals and their practical application in a commercial environment, commensurate with this grade
- Can manage projects cradle to grave
- Experience of Trimble software and hardware beneficial but not essential