Working Foreman/Woman – Greendale
We currently have opportunities for Working Foreman/Woman, based out of our Greendale (Exeter) depot, to work as part of our reactive team on our well-established repair and maintenance contract for our key clients.
As a Working Foreman/Woman it is important that you can take the lead ensuring that jobs are delivered within the required timeframe and be confident in completing daily safety documents, inspections, and records.
As well as a full valid driving license, we are looking for those with experience in the following:
- Utility work specifically sewer repairs and maintenance with experience in manhole and chamber construction, benching, butt fusion welding, and pipe laying.
- Experience in excavations by hand and with machines including deep excavations with qualifications in under 10T excavator.
- Have experience in street works and excavating the highway with the relevant qualification.
- Experience in Manual handling, Abrasive wheels, use of Cat & Genny with the relevant qualification.
- To have a minimum of a CSCS operatives’ card and ideally SSSTS
Whilst the following are not essential it would be desirable if you have any of the following:
- Experience and qualifications in confined space entry.
- Experience of controlling works and dealing with interested parties (customers, client, or other organisations)
- Experience and qualification in over 10T excavator.
- Experience and qualification with a wheeled dumper.
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this role to include:
- A competitive hourly rate depending on experience
- Standby payments
- Opportunities for regular overtime paid at enhanced rates of time and a half after 5pm and double time after 11pm up until 7am during the week and time and a half on Saturdays and double time on Sundays
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- Option to buy a further 5-days holiday
- Comprehensive training
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street retailer and gym discount voucher scheme
If you have the attributes that we are looking for and would like to join our family owned business please apply with your CV and contact details to HR@glanvilleltd.co.uk