Civils Major Working Foreman – Devon & Cornwall
We currently have opportunities for Working Foreman, to become part of the Major Projects Delivery Team, based out of our depot in Stenalees working on a range of major projects in Cornwall and Devon.
As a Working Foreman it is important that you can take the lead ensuring that projects are delivered within the required timeframe and be confident in completing daily safety documents, inspections, and records.
As well as a full valid driving license, we are looking for those with experience in the following:
- Utility work specifically sewer repairs and maintenance with experience in manhole and chamber construction, benching, butt fusion welding, and pipe laying.
- Experience in excavations by hand and with machines including deep excavations with qualifications in under 10T excavator and over 10T.
- Have experience in street works and excavating the highway with the relevant qualification.
- Experience in Manual handling, Abrasive wheels, use of Cat & Genny with the relevant qualification.
- To have a minimum of a CSCS operatives’ card and ideally SSSTS.
- Experience and qualifications in confined space entry.
- Experience and qualification with a wheeled dumper.
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this role to include:
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £17.00 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 28 days’ annual leave including bank holidays
- Discount voucher scheme
- Comprehensive Training
If you have the attributes that we are looking for and would like to join our family-owned business please apply with your CV and contact details to HR@glanvilleltd.co.uk