Receptionist & Administrator – Lee Mill
Glanville Environmental is a reputable and thriving drainage and civil engineering company that has been a driving force in the South West region for over three decades. With our recent contract wins, continuous expansion, and an impressive portfolio of clients secured through long-term contracts, we are seeking talented individuals to join our passionate team. If you are ready to make your mark in the industry and be part of a family-owned business, this is your opportunity to thrive.
Are you a dynamic and organised individual looking for a role that allows you to be the welcoming face of our company? Glanville Environmental is currently seeking a Receptionist/Administrator to join our team at our Head Office in Lee Mill.
As our Receptionist/Administrator, you will play a pivotal role in our daily operations by:
- Warmly welcoming and assisting guests upon their arrival at our office.
- Effectively directing visitors to the appropriate contacts and offices.
- Handling incoming phone calls with professionalism and redirecting them as needed.
- Providing accurate information both in-person and via phone and email.
- Managing the company email system.
- Efficiently sorting and distributing daily mail and deliveries.
- Maintaining and updating our facilities management spreadsheet.
- Keeping calendars up-to-date and scheduling meetings.
- Managing phone extensions and mobile lists.
- Ensuring office security by following safety protocols and monitoring access.
- Handling office supply orders.
- Performing various clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and managing mail.
- Maintaining a tidy and presentable reception area with all necessary stationery and materials.
- Handling ad hoc duties such as purchasing office supplies and managing the dishwasher.
Desired Skills and Experience:
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Proven experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative, or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, including Franking machines and printers.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourcefulness and proactive problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent organisational skills, including effective multitasking and time management.
- A professional attitude and appearance.
- A commitment to delivering exemplary customer service.
At Glanville Environmental, we offer a competitive package designed to attract and retain top talent. This includes:
- A competitive salary up to £22,500 dependent on your skills and experience
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 28 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days and up to 5 additional days awarded incrementally for long service
- Health Cash Plan to support your well-being
- A wellness program to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Access to our accredited training academy, providing industry-led courses for your ongoing professional development
- A Cycle to Work scheme that encourages sustainable transportation
- Discount voucher scheme for various retailers, products, and services
At Glanville Environmental, we take pride in acknowledging that our exceptional accomplishments are a direct result of the unwavering dedication and skill of our workforce. We are fully committed to fostering an environment that nurtures and develops our staff, ensuring plentiful avenues for continuous training and personal growth. By joining our team, you become part of a collective that is spearheading sustainable infrastructure in the civil engineering and drainage sector by revolutionising the industry, embracing innovation, and challenging conventional boundaries.
If you are looking for a secure and permanent position with a family-owned business and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply today by filling out the form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.