As a rapidly growing business, Glanville Geospatial are always keen to hear from enthusiastic people who are passionate about measured survey.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and teams in parallel whilst taking responsibility for the successful commercial delivery of projects.
- Developing and managing customers and commercial proposals essential
- 10 + years’ experience, suitable for both an existing Principle Surveyor or someone looking to make the step up, from any measurement discipline
- Proven track record of leading and managing multiple teams
- Commercial/estimating experience desirable
- Customer liaison experience essential
- A degree in measurement science or comparable industry experience that provides the knowledge of survey fundamentals and their practical application in a commercial environment, commensurate with this grade
- Experience of Trimble software and hardware beneficial but not essential