Plant & Equipment Asset Coordinator – Plympton
Glanville Environmental are a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that has been successfully operating for over 30 years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join our family-owned business.
We currently have an opportunity for a Plant & Equipment Asset Coordinator to join our team based in our depot in Plympton.
The Day-to-Day role includes:
- Ensuring the servicing and maintenance of all plant & equipment assets including safety-critical items
- Responsibility for knowing the locations and status of all plant & equipment assets
- Management of the asset database
We are looking for a successful candidate to:
- Have an understanding of transport compliance
- Have great communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Be a team player
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this role to include:
- A competitive salary of £21,000 to £25,100 pro rata depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 28-days annual leave including BH pro rata
- Option to buy up to 5-days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellness programme
- Comprehensive training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount voucher scheme
So, if you are looking for a position and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply with your CV today. We will endeavour to reply to your application within 14-days.