Pipe Lining Operative
We are currently looking for an experienced Pipe Lining Operative to work within our civils team, based at our Plympton depot, to undertake this role in drainage rehabilitation works for our key clients.
Working as part of a two-man lining team you must have the following:
- Experience in utility work specifically sewers repair and maintenance.
- Have substantial training and experience at installing CIPP liners and patches using varying methods.
- Have the experience and qualification in street works and excavating within the highway.
- Experience of managing works and dealing with interested parties (customers, client or other organisations)
- To have a minimum of a CSCS operatives’ card and ideally SSSTS
- To be able to lead a team.
The above list is not exhaustive but gives a guide to the work we undertake, and the qualities required of a successful candidate.
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this role to include:
- A competitive hourly rate of up to £15 per hour depending on experience.
- Overtime opportunities at enhanced rates
- Pension scheme
- Health cash plan
- 29* days’ annual leave including bank holidays (includes the Queens Jubilee for 2022)
- Comprehensive training
If you have the attributes that we are looking for and would like to join our family owned business please apply with your CV and contact details to HR@glanvilleltd.co.uk