Operations Senior Coordinator – Stenalees
Glanville Environmental are a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that have been successfully operating for 40-years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join our family-owned business.
We currently have an opportunity for an Operations Senior Coordinator to join our Civils Planned works division based in Stenalees. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and highly motivated person that can work alongside the planned civils team.
The Day-to-Day role will include:
- Receive job from clients, collate necessary information and input to management system
- Support project team compiling, booking and coordinating Streetworks permit
- Create job folders for site teams
- Allocate jobs to tablets for site staff via management system
- Scheduling jobs to planner & keeping planner up to date when jobs change, managing short to medium term programme
- Co-ordination of the operatives, ensuring they have correct details to complete the jobs
- Ensure job folders are updated with information fed back from site staff
- Use of computer software (predominantly Microsoft Office) to produce and manage reports, raise requests and closedown information
- Liaise with Estate Departments for access to 3rd party land
- Use of C.A.D for basic as-builts and estates drawings
- Interact with various areas of our business and our suppliers to ensure efficient delivery of jobs
- Liaising with the project team to close down jobs using the client specific systems
- Coding & cross-referencing weekly timesheets
- General administration duties i.e. PPE, stationary ordering
- Providing administrative support to the team
The above list is not exhaustive, but gives a guide to the work we undertake and the qualities required of a successful candidate.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have:
- Ideally have experience in a similar role in utilities or construction based working
- Dynamic and pro-active approach to working and assisting the project team delivery work effectively and efficiently
- A proactive approach and be able to work self-directed and be self-organised
- Ideally some industry related qualifications
- Some C.A.D experience.
- A team player with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail.
- A good telephone manner
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure when needed
- To be computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this full-time role with career progression for the right candidate, which includes:
- A competitive salary between £25,000 – £29,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 29-days annual leave
- Option to buy up to 5-days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- Wellness programme
- Comprehensive training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount voucher scheme
We understand that people make a business, and we know that support and continued development of our staff is key. At Glanville Environmental we have our own accredited training academy that offers industry led courses to all our employees, meaning that all staff will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us.
So, if you are looking for a secure and permanent position and have that attributes that we are looking for, please apply with your CV today. We will endeavour to reply to your application within 14-days.