Operations Senior Coordinator – Stenalees
Glanville Environmental is a reputable and thriving drainage and civil engineering company that has been a driving force in the South West region for over three decades. With our recent contract wins, continuous expansion, and an impressive portfolio of clients secured through long-term contracts, we are seeking talented individuals to join our passionate team. If you are ready to make your mark in the industry and be part of a family-owned business, this is your opportunity to thrive.
Are you a motivated and detail-oriented professional seeking a dynamic role in the utilities and construction sector? Join our Stenalees depot team as an Operations Senior Coordinator and contribute to our mission of delivering efficient and compliant reactive repairs to the wastewater network. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic and a commitment to safety and excellence.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and sanitising work instructions received from clients, ensuring clarity and compliance.
- Assist the planning team by conducting desktop scope of works to facilitate efficient project planning.
- Collaborate with the planning team to support the design of traffic management solutions in line with safety regulations.
- Play a crucial role in maintaining and closing street work permits, ensuring smooth project execution.
- Manage materials and plant procurement to ensure timely availability for projects.
- Maintain regular communication with clients, providing progress updates and coordinating work basket priorities.
- Assist the operations team in delivering efficient and compliant reactive repairs to the wastewater network.
This list is indicative of your core responsibilities but not exhaustive, as we value adaptability and a willingness to contribute beyond your immediate scope of work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally, you have previous experience in the utilities and construction sector, demonstrating a strong understanding of industry practices.
- Knowledge and experience in implementing robust health, safety, and risk management procedures.
- Familiarity with streetworks, especially traffic control and excavation within the highway, is highly advantageous.
- Proficiency in drainage systems and related processes is a plus.
- Understanding of temporary works principles and practices is beneficial.
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, for client interactions and team collaboration.
- Possession of a full UK driving license.
At Glanville Environmental, we offer a competitive package designed to attract and retain top talent. This includes:
- A competitive salary and negotiable salary dependent on your skills and experience
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 28 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days and up to 5 additional days awarded incrementally for long service
- Health Cash Plan to support your well-being
- A wellness program to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Access to our accredited training academy, providing industry-led courses for your ongoing professional development
- A Cycle to Work scheme that encourages sustainable transportation
- Discount voucher scheme for various retailers, products, and services
At Glanville Environmental, we take pride in acknowledging that our exceptional accomplishments are a direct result of the unwavering dedication and skill of our workforce. We are fully committed to fostering an environment that nurtures and develops our staff, ensuring plentiful avenues for continuous training and personal growth. By joining our team, you become part of a collective that is spearheading sustainable infrastructure in the civil engineering and drainage sector by revolutionising the industry, embracing innovation, and challenging conventional boundaries.
If you are looking for a secure and permanent position with a family-owned business and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply today by filling out the form below or email your CV to email@example.com.