Depot Coordinator – Plympton
Glanville Environmental are a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that have been successfully operating for 40-years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join our family-owned business.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Depot Coordinator to join our cleansing division based in Plympton.
The Day-to-Day role will include:
- Answering incoming calls.
- Liaising with customers and coordinating their bookings
- Coding & cross-referencing weekly timesheets
- Inputting data onto our operational system.
- General administration duties i.e., invoicing, accruals, PPE ordering and stock checks
- Providing administrative support to the team
We are looking for the successful candidate to have:
- A good telephone manner.
- To be computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- A proactive approach and be able to work self-directed and be self-organised.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure when needed.
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this role to include:
- A competitive salary between £21,000 and £25,000 depending on experience
- 28-days annual leave including BH
- Option to buy up to 5-days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Discount voucher scheme
- Comprehensive training
If you have the attributes that we are looking for and would like to join our family-owned business please apply with your CV and contact details to HR@glanvilleltd.co.uk and we will endeavour to reply within 7-working days.