Data Assistant – Plympton
Glanville Environmental are a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that have been successfully operating for 40-years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join our family-owned business.
We currently have an opportunity for an NSA Data Assistant to join our reactive contract team based in Plympton. We are looking for an enthusiastic, hardworking, and highly motivated person that can work alongside the civils team.
The Day-to-Day role will include:
- Accurately feedback repair detail / information from the onsite teams into our various data systems in a timely manner
- Monitor quality of repair feedback we are receiving from our onsite teams
- Monitor our work basket, ensuring repairs are closed and correctly coded in a timely manner
- Monitor our KPI’s and ensure they are accurately updated and coded on our various data systems
- Interact with various areas of our business and our client
- Providing administrative support to the team and business where needed
The above list is not exhaustive, but gives a guide to the work we undertake and the qualities required of a successful candidate.
We are looking for the successful candidate to have:
- A good telephone manner
- To be computer literate, with good written and verbal communication skills
- A proactive approach and be able to work self-directed and be self-organised
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure when needed
- Ideally have experience in a similar role in utilities or construction based working
- Dynamic and pro-active approach to working and assisting the project team delivery work effectively and efficiently
- A team player with good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this full-time role with career progression for the right candidate, which includes:
- A competitive salary between £21,700 and £24,000 depending on experience
- Pension scheme
- 28-days annual leave
- Option to buy up to 5-days holiday
- Health Cash Plan
- Comprehensive training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Discount voucher scheme
We understand that people make a business, and we know that support and continued development of our staff is key. At Glanville Environmental we have our own accredited training academy that offers industry led courses to all our employees, meaning that all staff will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us.
So, if you are looking for a secure and permanent position and have that attributes that we are looking for, please apply with your CV today. We will endeavour to reply to your application within 14-days.