Cost & Value Coordinator – Plympton
Glanville Environmental is a reputable and thriving drainage and civil engineering company that has been a driving force in the South West region for over three decades. With our recent contract wins, continuous expansion, and an impressive portfolio of clients secured through long-term contracts, we are seeking talented individuals to join our passionate team. If you are ready to make your mark in the industry and be part of a family-owned business, this is your opportunity to thrive.
We are thrilled to present an opportunity for a Cost & Value Coordinator to join our team in Plympton, with 1-2 years in the construction industry and a desire to advance their career with potential and enthusiasm for their inaugural professional undertaking.
As a Cost & Value Coordinator within our organisation, your role will extend far beyond the typical job description. You will play a central role in the management of a dynamic and fast-paced responsive maintenance contract spanning the expansive South West region. Your contribution will be pivotal to our success, encompassing a diverse set of responsibilities that include:
- You will be responsible for overseeing Subcontract orders and variations with meticulous attention to detail. Your ability to navigate the intricacies of these contracts will ensure smooth project execution.
- Handling Subcontract payments, variations, and final accounts will be second nature to you. Your financial acumen will play a key role in optimising project profitability.
- Crafting Monthly Cost Value Reconciliation (CVR) reports and in-depth cost reports will be among your core responsibilities. These reports will be essential in tracking project progress and financial health.
- Demonstrating adeptness in cost reporting and deftly controlling budgets will be one of your strong suits. Your financial stewardship will help us maintain fiscal discipline throughout projects.
- You will be entrusted with the crucial task of generating monthly applications and invoicing for our clients. Your professionalism and attention to detail will ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Beyond your immediate responsibilities, you will offer invaluable support to our operations team by contributing to the forecasting of larger projects. Your insights will help us make informed decisions and plan for success.
This list is indicative of your core responsibilities but not exhaustive, as we value adaptability and a willingness to contribute beyond your immediate scope of work.
At Glanville Environmental, we offer a competitive package designed to attract and retain top talent. This includes:
- A competitive salary between £21,500 and £25,500 dependent on your skills and experience
- Use of a company vehicle
- A pension scheme
- 28 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days and up to 5 additional days awarded incrementally for long service
- Health Cash Plan to support your well-being
- A wellness program to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Access to our accredited training academy, providing industry-led courses for your ongoing professional development
- A Cycle to Work scheme that encourages sustainable transportation
- Discount voucher scheme for various retailers, products, and services
Join us in this exciting journey as we shape the future of our industry. Your role as a Cost & Value Coordinator will be more than a job; it will be an opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our projects and contribute to our ongoing success. Embrace the chance to grow professionally and personally as you help us achieve new heights in the world of construction and maintenance.
At Glanville Environmental, we take pride in acknowledging that our exceptional accomplishments are a direct result of the dedication and skill of our workforce. We are fully committed to fostering an environment that nurtures and develops our staff, ensuring plentiful avenues for continuous training and personal growth. By joining our team, you become part of a collective that is spearheading sustainable infrastructure in the civil engineering and drainage sector by revolutionising the industry, embracing innovation, and challenging conventional boundaries.
If you are looking for a secure and permanent position with a family-owned business and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply today by filling out the form below or email your CV to email@example.com.