Commercial Control Administrator – Lee Mill
Glanville Environmental is a well-established drainage and civil engineering company that has been successfully operating for over 39 years in the South-West region. With a growing portfolio of clients and multiple long-term contracts, we are experiencing exponential growth and are looking for a range of personnel to join our family-owned business.
We currently have an opportunity for a Part-time Commercial Administrator to join our established team mid-way through the framework, based in Lee Mill. The Framework is based on NEC4 target cost with the majority of work being self-delivered. In this role you will be responsible for:
• Producing accurate reporting documents
• Maintaining resource spreadsheets
• Maintaining cost and value records
• Covering for the Commercial Coordinator when required
• General administration duties
This is a new part-time position of 20 hours per week, 9 till 1, Monday to Friday, supporting the Commercial Control Manager, ensuring all costs and values are administered correctly, before being reported to the Managing Director. We envisage this to be an evolving role with potential growth and a view of these hours being increased if required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Experience in a similar role
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• The ability to be self-motivated and work cooperatively as part of a team
• This role requires a high level or accuracy and a strong attention to detail
• The ability to take the initiative in resolving problems
• Organised and able to manage workload to meet deadlines
• To have a reasonable understanding of cost and value reporting
• You will be a competent user of MS Office, specifically Excel
• To have a reasonable understanding of Sage costings
Glanville Environmental look to offer a competitive package for this part-time role with career progression for the right candidate, which includes:
• A competitive salary depending on experience up to £22,000 (Pro-rata for 20-hours)
• Pension scheme
• 28-days annual leave including Bank Holidays
• Option to buy up to 5-days holiday
• Health Cash Plan
• Wellness programme
• Comprehensive training
• Discount voucher scheme
We understand that people make a business, and we know that support and continued development of our staff is key. At Glanville Environmental we have our own accredited training academy that offers industry-led courses to all our employees, meaning that all staff will receive the opportunity for ongoing development and training for a long-term career with us.
So, if you are looking for a secure and permanent position and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply with your CV today. We will endeavour to reply to your application within 14-days.