CCTV Assistant – Exeter East
Glanville Environmental is a reputable and thriving drainage and civil engineering company that has been a driving force in the South West region for over three decades. With our recent contract wins, continuous expansion, and an impressive portfolio of clients secured through long-term contracts, we are seeking talented individuals to join our passionate team. If you are ready to make your mark in the industry and be part of a family-owned business, this is your opportunity to thrive.
Are you seeking an exciting career as a CCTV Assistant? Join our dynamic team based in Exeter (East) and be part of a thriving company dedicated to tackling challenges across Cornwall and Devon. With a diverse range of tasks encompassing CCTV camera surveys, confined space surveys, and manhole inspections, this role promises a spectrum of engaging opportunities.
Why Join Us:
- Engage in a broad spectrum of tasks that offer continuous learning and growth.
- Collaborate with a large, skilled team that values innovation and excellence.
- Contribute to essential projects in drainage, utilities, and groundworks.
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience in drainage surveying.
- Background in drainage, utilities, or ground works.
- Expertise and certifications in sewer cleansing and HP Water Jetting.
- Qualifications and experience in Streetworks and working within the Highway.
- Proficiency in utilising software such as Wincan VX & Web.
- Certification in OS19X under MSCC 5.
- Possession of a valid UK driving licence.
Minimum Qualifications and Attributes:
- CSCS Health & Safety card.
- Strong problem-solving skills within a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Self-disciplined with exceptional time management skills.
- Organised, meticulous, and attentive to detail.
- Adept at teamwork and collaboration.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Computer literacy.
- Flexibility to work unconventional hours occasionally, including evenings, early mornings, nights, and weekends.
If you are an adaptable, motivated individual seeking an opportunity to flourish in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply. While we prioritise candidates with the desired qualifications, we also welcome applications from individuals who can demonstrate relevant skills and experience, meeting our minimum requirements.
At Glanville Environmental, we offer a competitive package designed to attract and retain top talent. This includes:
- A competitive hourly rate depending on your experience
- A comprehensive pension scheme
- 28 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days and up to 5 additional days awarded incrementally for long service
- Health Cash Plan to support your well-being
- A wellness program to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Access to our accredited training academy, providing industry-led courses for your ongoing professional development
- A Cycle to Work scheme that encourages sustainable transportation
- Discount voucher scheme for various retailers, products, and services
At Glanville Environmental, we take pride in acknowledging that our exceptional accomplishments are a direct result of the unwavering dedication and skill of our workforce. We are fully committed to fostering an environment that nurtures and develops our staff, ensuring plentiful avenues for continuous training and personal growth. By joining our team, you become part of a collective that is spearheading sustainable infrastructure in the civil engineering and drainage sector by revolutionising the industry, embracing innovation, and challenging conventional boundaries.
If you are looking for a secure and permanent position with a family-owned business and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply today by filling out the form below or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.