CCTV Assistant – Exeter
Glanville Environmental is a reputable and thriving drainage and civil engineering company that has been a driving force in the South West region for over three decades. With our recent contract wins, continuous expansion, and an impressive portfolio of clients secured through long-term contracts, we are seeking talented individuals to join our passionate team. If you are ready to make your mark in the industry and be part of a family-owned business, this is your opportunity to thrive.
We currently have opportunities for a CCTV Assistant, working as part of a large team in and around Exeter.
We have an excellent spectrum of work providing a variety of challenges, these could include assisting the surveyor with CCTV camera surveys, confined space entries and manhole surveys.
If you’re looking for a role that is mainly outdoors covering Exeter and the surrounding areas, then this could be the role for you. The position can offer career progression for the right candidate. Ideally, the right candidate will be able to meet the “Minimum” requirements as shown below.
- Applicant must live near or in Exeter
- Experience in working with drainage, utilities or ground works – Desirable but not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- CSCS Card
- Have the aptitude for problem solving as part of a team
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Self-disciplined with good time management
- Organised, conscientious with accurate attention to detail
- Good team working skills
- Full UK driving licence
At Glanville Environmental, we offer a competitive package designed to attract and retain top talent. This includes:
- A competitive hourly rate of £10.50 per hour, rising to £11 on successful completion of the probationary period
- A pension scheme
- 28 days of annual leave, including bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 additional days and up to 5 additional days awarded incrementally for long service
- Health Cash Plan to support your well-being
- A wellness program to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Access to our accredited training academy, providing industry-led courses for your ongoing professional development
- A Cycle to Work scheme that encourages sustainable transportation
- Discount voucher scheme for various retailers, products, and services
At Glanville Environmental, we take pride in acknowledging that our exceptional accomplishments are a direct result of the dedication and skill of our workforce. We are fully committed to fostering an environment that nurtures and develops our staff, ensuring plentiful avenues for continuous training and personal growth. By joining our team, you become part of a collective that is spearheading sustainable infrastructure in the civil engineering and drainage sector by revolutionising the industry, embracing innovation, and challenging conventional boundaries.
If you are looking for a secure and permanent position with a family-owned business and have the attributes that we are looking for, please apply today by filling out the form below or email your CV to email@example.com.